AKELEY CITY COUNCIL
MAY 13, 2015
6:00 PM AKELEY CITY HALL
Call the Meeting to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Consent Agenda
- Minutes from April 8th 2015 Regular Meeting
- Minutes from April 15th 2015 Local Board of Appeals
- Treasurer’s Report
Total Disbursements $152,819.93 including all automatic payments
Check numbers #13227 to #13305
Total Receipts $93,484.46 including all automatic deposits
Voided Checks #
Claims List of Approval
- April Permits Issued – 1 Deck 1 Addition
- SDCP Report
- City Hall – Sebrina Hegg
- Heidi Peper.
- Advertisement for Bids
- Received Confirmation on the Water Improvement Grant.
- Met with Nancy Johnson for the PFA Loan. She will be sending a letter to the council in regards to items that will need to be addressed.
- Work Session to go over Water Fund Budget.
- Mike will have City Hall open 9:30 and 4:30 M-TH and 8:30-12 Fridays while I am on vacation May 22nd to June 5th
- Request from HRDC to be able to submit Draw Requests while I am on vacation.
- East Hubbard County Fire District – Bobbie Emery
- Police Department - Jimmy Hansen
- Liquor Store - Lacey Hitchcock
- Parks – Trygve Karl
- Water/Sewer/Maintenance Report – Kelly VandenEykel
- Well Head Project meeting scheduled for June 16th 10am
- Old Business
- EHCFD Liquor License Paul Bunyan Days
- EHCFD Contract.
- EHCFD Memorandum – was signed 6-19-14 by Mayor Jerry Tatro
- Park Flyers
- New Business
- Akeley Lions Signs
- Brandi – SAFE Parks Program
- Ardelle McAlpine
- Employee Evals Need to be Completed.
- Public Forum
OUTSTANDING CHECKS AND DEPOSITS
4.30.15 Schedule 1
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer
If you wish to file a Civil Rights Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http;//www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com